DiPel DF 500G
A biological insecticide for the control of caterpillars in vegetables, soft fruit, ornamentals and amenity vegetation.
Active Ingredient: Bacillus thuringiensis var kurstaki (BtK)
MAPP No: 14119
Rate: see information below
Pack treats: 1.66 acres
DiPel DF is a water dispersible granule, apply as soon as the first larvae are seen
DiPel DF is a water dispersible granule with a potency of 32000 IU/mg
Crops: outdoor cabbage, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, outdoor and protected ornamentals, amenity vegetation, strawberries, raspberries, protected tomato, cucumber and pepper.
Crop timing: Apply Dipel DF as soon as the first larvae are seen, preferably during an active feeding period. Repeat every 7-10 days until the end of the hatching period.
Avoid high sunlight intensity or temperatures above the general 10-20C range. Rainfast in 6 hours.
- Can be used on a wide range of crops including outdoor brassicae, ornamentals, some fruit and some protected edible crops
- Formulated as a water dispersible granule of a naturally occurring micro-organism
- Acts quickly on target larvae after initial ingestion of treated plant vegetation
- Ideal for use as part of an integrated pest management programme
- Can be used to control Brown tail Moth in amenity situations
- Can be used in a programme with conventional insecticides
- Controls the caterpillar larvae of Lepidopterous pests
- Larvae stop feeding and die within 24-72 hours
- Biodegradable – leaves no detrimental residue
|Outdoor and protected ornamentals
||Protected tomato, cucumber and pepper
|0.75 – 1.0 kg/ha**
*In case of infestation with cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae, use higher rate.
** Use lower rate for normal infestations of young larvae and higher rate for heavier infestations of advanced growth stages of pest.
Water volume: Field Crops 400-1000 litres/ha. Protected crops: 400-2000litres/ha
Spray quality: Ensure good crop coverage
Maximum no. of treatments: No restriction
Latest time of application : No restriction
Download Material Safety Data Sheet Download Product Label Information
There are legal responsibilities covering the storage and use of professional use pesticides featured on this website. These responsibilities are covered by The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) and Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR). When placing an order with us, you must confirm that you have read, understand and will comply with all FEPA and COPR regulations. For details of these regulations click here
Looking for Pesticide Training? Click here