DiPel DF is a water dispersible granule that can be used for the control caterpillars in vegetables, soft fruit, ornamentals and amenity vegetation.
It can also be used for the control of Brown Tail Moths.
Active Ingredient: Bacillus thuringiensis var kurstaki (BtK)
Coverage: 1.66 ac
- Apply as soon as the larvae are first seen
- Acts quickly on target larvae after initial ingestion of treated plant vegetation
- Larvae stop feeding and die within 24 - 72 hours
- Ideal for use as part of an integrated pest management programme
- Biodegradable - leaves no detrimental residue, formulated from a naturally occuring micro-organism
- Can be used iin a programme with conventional insecticides
- Has potency of 32,000 IU/mg formulated as a water dispersible granule.
When and how to use:
- Apply Dipel DF as soon as the first larvae are seen, preferably during an active feeding period.
- Repeat every 7-10 days until the end of the hatching period.
- Avoid high sunlight intensity or temperatures above the general 10-20C range.
- Rainfast in 6 hours.
Recommendations for use:
- Crops - Outdoor cabbage, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, outdoor and protected ornamentals, amenity vegetation, strawberries, raspberries, protected tomato, cucumber and pepper
- Amenity situation - Can be used for control of Brown Tail Moth in amenity situaions
MAPP No: 14119
|Outdoor and protected ornamentals||Amenity vegetation||Strawberries, raspberries||Protected tomato, cucumber and pepper|
|0.75 – 1.0 kg/ha**||0.75 kg/ha||0.75 kg/ha||75 g/100 L water||100 g/100 L water|
*In case of infestation with cabbage moth Mamestra brassicae, use higher rate.
** Use lower rate for normal infestations of young larvae and higher rate for heavier infestations of advanced growth stages of pest.
Product Usage Calendar
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Write Your Review