Moss and weed control approved for a range of applications including paths and amenity vegetation. This all-in-one solution becomes a very cost effective and timely option where compared with using separate weed and moss killing products.
- Finalsan Plus is unique in controlling both grass/broadleaf weeds but ALSO moss/algae
- Finalsan is fast acting - at temperatures above 20 ‘C treated weeds turn brown after only a few hours. Even above 10’C, weed discolouration occurs after just 24hrs
- Finalsan Plus is approved for use in ornamental plant production, amenity vegetation, natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil, algae & moss on paths and open areas, around woody shrubs and established trees.
The dual action weed and moss activity with this product make it the ideal solution for applications to permeable driveways. If you want longer lasting weed control, consider adding to the above suggested rate, 1.5 g of Chikara per 10 L water to cover 100 m2 and enjoy a weed free driveway for many months. Please note, Chikara must only be used on porous driveways e.g. gravel, and must not be used on non permeable hard surfaces.
Application notes and guidance:
- Areas treated with Finalsan Plus can be re-entered immediately once treated foliage is dry
- Deep rooted weeds may need retreating in 30-60 days
- Whitish coatings may form after use but disappear quickly following rainfall. Other materials should first be tested for compatibility at a place normally hidden from view. Do not use this product on artificial resin plates
|Contains||Pelargonic Acid and Maleic Hydrazide|
|Area of Use||Amenity Vegetation, Horticultural, Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Permeable Surfaces|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations – for further details click here.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Knapsack rate||1.66 L in 10 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Write Your Review