Thrust offers excellent selective control of annual and broad-leaved weeds in grassland and amenity grassland – especially ragwort.
Unique combination of two active ingredients and use in amenity or agricultural grassland make it extremely versatile and effective.
- Excellent for ragwort and thistles
- Safe for grass
- Rainfast in 12 hours
- Application by knapsack or tractor/ boom spray
- Grazing animal exclusion: 14 days
- Two applications allowed per year
- Apply ‘medium’ spray as defined by BCPC
Application notes and guidance:
- Ragwort is best treated in rosette stage – before flowering. Dead ragwort is poisonous to grazing animals and should be removed
- Safe for pets once dry
- If recently grazed or mown – allow 2 weeks before applying Thrust
- Allow at least 4 days after application before rolling/ mowing
7,140 - 14,285 (m2)
1.76 - 3.53 (acres)
|Contains||344 g/L 2,4-D and 120 g/L dicamba|
|Area of Use||Amenity Grassland, Grass Leys, Grassland, Grassland/Paddocks, Permanent Pasture|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations – for further details click here.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual and perennial grassland weeds||175 ml in 10 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual and perennial grassland weeds||3.5 L/ha in 100 - 400 L water|
Product Usage Calendar
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Write Your Review