Ranger 5L - Professional Hard Surface Cleaner
Ranger is a surface cleaner used for soft washing all hard surfaces including; concrete, asphalt, tarmac, block paving, roof surfaces, artifical sports surfaces and hard surfaces (except memorial marble and slate). 5lt pack covers a massive 500m2 of surface at standard rate and 1,000m2 at low rate.
- Buy 2 for £76.86 £64.05 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £74.44 £62.03 each and save 8%
- Buy 4 for £72.01 £60.01 each and save 11%
- Buy 8 for £69.59 £57.99 each and save 14%
- Buy 12 for £67.15 £55.96 each and save 17%
- Buy 20 for £64.73 £53.94 each and save 20%
Ranger is a professional hard surface cleaner for use on hard surfaces including; concrete, asphalt, tarmac, block paving, artificial sports surfaces and and hard surfaces (except memorial marble and slate).
- Cleans and removes algae, slimes and lichens
- Reduces risk of slippery surfaces
- Low application rates
- Economical to use with excellent rate of coverage
- For use all year round
- The legislation governing Moss control products has recently changed. Ranger complies with all relevant legislation and is recognised by the HSE. Many others such as BAC50, no longer have this approval and would now be considered illegal.
- A significant advantage of Ranger is its ability to remain fully effective when applied with hard water. With many competitor products such as Green Terminator or BAC50, the active ingredient binds readily with minerals in hard water significantly reducing its efficacy.
Directions For Use:
- Ranger can be applied by brush, mop and ideally by surface spray.
- It is essential that all areas to be cleaned are thoroughly wetted with the product.
- Ranger works on contact and continues to work for 5 to 7 days after application.
- In some instances a second treatment may be necessary where there is severe algae / lichen build up.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I walk the material from a hard surface onto a lawn and cause scorch to turf?
Yes, it will discolour turf if transferred through footprints. If it dries on the patch then walking on it will not transfer it to turf via footsteps. This is only a possibility if the spray solution is still wet.
What should be done if spilt or walked onto turf to prevent damage to turf?
Water it with clean water
Do users need to take any special precautions regarding children/pets/animals coming into contact after treatment of hard surfaces?
It would be sensible to keep children pets etc off treated areas until spray has completely dried.The time for this depends on environmental conditions.
Are there any potential issues regarding the product possibly being walked into houses from paths/decking?
Our advice would be to ensure treated area is dry before walking on it
Are there any other surfaces that it can cause permanent damage to?
We advise caution on high value surfaces such as war graves, cathedral limestone, polished marble etc. usual advice is to test on small area first and for the operator to be satisifed no problem before treating large areas.
What protective clothing should the operator wear?
Full PPE is advised
In terms of contact with clothing will it cause permanent damage if not washed off?
The material is acidic so possibly could damage clothing
If applied by sprayer what level of sprayer cleaning is required to make sure that it doesn’t cause permanent damage?
Just regular cleanout with an approved tank cleaner such as Tank & Equipment Cleaner.
Learn More About Ranger 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Area of Use||Polytunnels/Glasshouses, Timber Decking, Roofs & Tiles, Renders & Cladding, Artifical Lawns, Tennis Courts, Patios & Driveways, Window sills/Copings, Concrete & Bricks, Sports Surfaces|
|Contains||DDAC, organic acids & surfactants|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Standard Rate||Dilute 1L concentrate in 20L water to cover 100m2 - Pack cover 500m2|
|Low Rate||Dilute 1L concentrate in 40L water to cover 100m2 - Pack cover 1000m2|