Amvista Phyter - Seaweed, Phosphite, Humic Acid Liqiuid Biostimulant (previously TriPhos)
A combination of three biostimulants to improve rooting, resistance to fungal attacks and increases defences against drought and other stress factors
Phyter, previously known as Amvista TriPhos, is a liquid spray containing a mixture of seaweed, phosphite and humic acids to provide the ideal balance of nutrients and stability to feed, nourish and enhance a plants natural resistance and aid recovery.
Suitable for use on lawns and turf, flowers, fruit trees, vegetables and new plantings as a foliar spray or a planting drench
- Increases natural defences to manage planting or drought stress
- Enhances the ability for a plant to combat fungal infections
- Promotes rooting and improves the ability for a new plant to take up nutrients
Seaweed extracts contain stimulants to aid plant growth such as cytokinins, auxins and gibberellins as well as vitamins and trace elements. They have been used for a number of years to promote strong, healthy and full-flavoured crops.
Phosphite is a type of phosphorous available for plants; a macronutrient that contributes to energy conversion and plant health. A valuable nutrient for encouraging a strong healthy root system.
Humic acids operate as a buffer for nutrients, absorbing them in the root zone and making them more biologically available to the plant. Humic acids also provide the soil conditioning benefits.
- View 'Application Rates' for dilution
- Do not apply in drought conditions but pre or post drought when soil is not too dry.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and free from freezing. Keep sealed in container and secured away from unauthorised users, children, wildlife and pets.
- Store away from acids in an approved chemical store.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Wash off any skin contact thoroughly with soap and water.
|Application Rate||Variable (See Application Table)|
|Granular / Liquid||Liquid|
|Granule Size (mm)||N/A|
Hand-held & Boom Sprayer Application Rate
|Knapsack Use||Boom Sprayer|
|Lawns, Turf & Grassland||
125ml in 10L
(10L covers approx 200-500m2)
|2.5L/ha in 200-500L/ha water|
|Small fruit trees||25 ml in 10 L water||500 ml/ha in 200 L/ha water|
Established fruit trees
(spring & autumn)
|50 ml in 12 L water
|Potatoes, tomatoes & other vegetables||100 ml in 10L water||2 L/ha in 200-400 L/ha water|
Flowering plants & ornamentals
(spring & autumn)
|50 ml in 10 L water|