A non-pesticidal plant nutrient biostimulant to protect and improve resistance to common fungal diseases e.g. box blight (buxus), potato blight and rose black spot.
Amvista Resistor is a combination of three key organic nutrients & trace elements that combine to prevent the attack and spread of disease pathogens.
Can be applied to a wide range of plants, vegetables (including potatoes), ornamental plants and hedging including (leylandii).
- Naturally occurring ingredients combine to form a powerful biostimulant effect.
- Non pesticide natural option
- Anti-fungal properties inhibit the spread of fungal pathogens
- Reduces reliance on traditional fungicides
- Protectant properties when sprayed before the first signs of disease
- Provides green-up of treated crop foliage
- Dissolve 250g sachet in 25 litres water to cover 1000m2
- Apply a fine-medium spray quality and thoroughly coat plant foliage - both top & undersides of leaves
- Spray to the point of run-off so leaves are coated but not dripping
- Repeat at 7-14 day intervals
Hand-held Spray Application Rate
|Area of Use||Knapsack Rate|
|Potatoes, tomatoes & other vegetables.
Small fruit trees, Buxus, roseacae (roses), ornamentals, leylandii
|250g in 25 L water.
(Spray thoroughly to the point of runoff)