Amvista Squirm 10L - Soil conditioner, Non Pesticidal Worm Cast Reduction
Natural, nutrient answer to reduce worm casts on lawns, turf & greens
A non-pesticidal, nutrient rich product to reduce the incidence of worm castings near the surface on turf, lawns and sports pitches; bowls greens, golf greens
Low levels of key nutrients discourages casting worm activity near the surface massively reducing worm castings and offers a green up.
10L Coverage: 1,000m2 - Based on 5 applications
200L drum of Amvista Squirm now available. Suits commercial use and professional contractors. Contact us for pricing !
Using Amvista Squirm:
- Spray when worms are active near the surface e.g. wet, damp soil during spring and autumn
- Do not apply immediately before or during heavy rainfall as product can be washed away before Squirm has ability to influence casting of worms
- Repeat applications every 10-14 days during periods of peak worm activity
- High risk sites and may require re-application every 10 days.
- High water volume required (10L of diluted Squirm covers 250-400m2)
- Avoid spraying during drought or when the ground is frozen
- Natural, nutrient based product - suitable for homeowners
- Safe for newly established grass turf
- Can be used all-year round on established turf
- If applying organic based fertilsers, these can prove attractive to worms and negate the deterrent effect of Purity
Please note. Amvista Squirm does not harm worms, but works to create an acidic environment which worms dislike. To achieve this environment, repeated applications must be made over a number of weeks or months.
If more rapid results are required, or you have a commercially sensitive situation such as golf greens, we also have Purity soil conditioning granules containing tea saponins.
Learn More About Amvista Squirm
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Application Method||Initial Application||Re-application|
800 ml in 10 L water
|400-800ml in 10 L water
|Boom sprayer||20 L/ha in 250 - 400 L water||10-20 L/ha in 250 - 400 L water|