Amvista Richmond Palette Pure Wildflower Mix 100%
A perfect combination of 100% wildflowers. Gives lots of colour in the first year.
This annual wildflower mix is perfect for anyone planting wild flowers to create a wildflower meadow in existing grassed areas
The wild flowers are a great habitat for insects and bees giving colour in the first and subsequent years.
Our Partner Grass Seed is ideal when wanting to grow a mix of grass and wildflowers. The partner grass seed creates a base layer so that during the seasons where flowers are not in bloom, the ground is still usable. If you would like to view our wildflower and partner grass 80/20 mixes discover here.
- Mixture provides huge amounts of colour
- UK native flowers
- Annual mix
- It can be used in a new meadow or added into existing perennial wildflower mixtures
- Environmentally friendly, great for insect life
- Low input maintenance
- Low sowing rate
- Sow in spring or in autumn
- Corn Chamomile
- Corn Cockle
- Corn Marigold
- Corn Poppy
(Please note that the actual varieties may vary according to availability; any substitutions are made with nearest equivalent appropriate species where available)
Sow at 2 g per square metre
Learn More About Amvista Richmond Palette Pure Wildflower Mix
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
|All uses||2g per m2