Arbor Gold Tree, Shrub & Hedge Fertiliser
Arbor Gold - Slow release, balanced granular fertiliser, ideal for new and established plantings of trees, hedges, shrubs, flowers and borders.
Handy 950g or larger 5Kg packs available.
Alternative product to Osmocote.
This fertiliser is blended to provide the correct balance of nutrients for trees, hedges, shrubs, flowers and general use in borders. It can be used for new plantings or as a seasonal top dressing for breathing new life into established plantings. The fertiliser is treated with a biodegradeable coating to ensure the nutrients are delivered in a controlled fashion, prevent lush growth and giving a season long release.
Available in robust shaker pot for accurate spreading.
Analysis: NPK: 18-12-12 +5CaO + 3MgO +8SO3
- Ideal for plants, shrubs, hedges and trees at all stages of growth
- Coating allows prolonged nutrient release according to temperature & moisture in the soil
- Suitable for ericaceous plants; Buxus, Rhododendron, Nordman Fir, Christmas Trees
- High potash for improved drought tolerance & better quality flowers
- Suitable for use at planting and as a top dressing on established areas
- Supplies vital trace elements
- Supplied in handy 950g pack for easy spreading.
Directions - See Application Rate tab above for precise rate advice.
For trees, hedges and shrubs
- For new plantings, add granules into the dug holes
- For established plantings, apply as a top dressing around the drip line of trees & shrubs
For borders and flower
- For new border plantings, incorporate fertiliser into top 5-10cm of soil
- For established border plantings, scatter fertiliser over plantings
NB: Wash hands after use. Keep pets and children away during application until granules are washed in.
Learn More About Arbor Gold
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Top Dressing||Area||Application Rate|
|Closely planted areas & Maintenance||50 g per m2|
|Trees||Growth Stage||Size||Application Rate|
|Light Standard||250-275 cm||45g|
|Semi-mature||16-18 cm girth||125g|
|Shrubs||Pot Volume||Size||Application Rate|
|upto 1 L||10-20 cm||10g|
|2-3 L||20-40 cm||25g|
|5 L||40-60 cm||40g|
|10 L||60-80 cm||50g|
|15 L||80-100 cm||60g|