Blanketweed Klear 1KG - Removes & Reduces Regrowth
Envii Blanketweed Klear treats and prevents blanketweed in ponds & lakes
Envii Blanketweed Klear is a double action, twin pack that includes both a powder to kill blanketweed quickly and unique tablets that prevent re-growth, providing a complete Blanketweed treatment solution.
Blanketweed is a filamentous algae that grows rapidly affecting the aquatic ecosystem and affecting fish through reduced oxygen and light.
Blanketweed Klear is spread as a powder onto the weed which causes an 'overdose' of oxygen - killing it immediately
- 1kg treats approx. 40,000 L
- Only use if water pH is below 8.5 and carbonate hardness (KH) is above 5'dH
- NB: Leave 24 hours between applying the powder and the tablets
- Dead blanketweed can be scooped out and removed after 24-48 hours
- Fish can remain in ponds being treated
- Blanketweed grows more in the summer months - a combination of sunlight & nutrients (food, detritus & fish faeces)
- Use Envii Blanketweed Klear first thing in the morning when blanketweed is the weakest
- Blanketweed prefers agitated or moving water...make sure to switch off pumps or fountains during treatment
- Apply tablets to the water by dissolving first into a bucket of pond water
Each measured scoop = 10g
Learn More About Blanketweed Klear 1Kg
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
1 tablet per 5000 L water
|Ponds & Lakes - Powder
(scatter directly onto blanketweed)
|30-50g per 1000 L water|
|Ponds & Lakes - Preventative Tablets||1 tablet per 5,000 L water|
|INFO: 10m x 10m x 1m = 100m3||100m3 = 100,000 litres|