Amenity Forum Sprayer Operator of the Year 2018 Awards
Are you, or do you know an outstanding sprayer operator?
The 2018 Amenity Forum Sprayer Operator of the Year Award is now open for entries! Seeking to recognise and reward the high levels of professionalism and standards in the sector, a choice of three fantastic prizes are on offer, including a trip to a world-leading US turf or amenity show, or £2,000 worth of products.
- Sports Turf - Using a knapsack / boom sprayer
- Landscape & Industrial - Using a vehicle sprayer
- Landscape & Industrial - Using a knapsack sprayer
The Key Dates
- Entries close - 30th June 2018
- Category winners announced - 9th October 2018
- Overall winner announced - January 2019
The overall winner will have a choice of 3 fabulous prizes as well as the prestigious accolade of National Amenity Forum Sprayer Operator of the Year
- Flights, accommodation and entry to GCSAA 2019 San Diego, California
- Flights, accommodation and entry to GIE Expo 2019 Louisville, Kentucky
- ICL/Syngenta products to the value of £2,000
Ready to apply?
Entries and nominations need to be made by 30 June 2018. After submitting an application form, successful entrants will be invited to answer a short questionnaire. Selected category finalists are judged on best practice and innovative ideas to improve and enhance spraying operations.
Category finalists are invited to the Amenity Forum Conference in October, where the three category winners will be announced. Each category winner will receive a framed certificate and a trophy from the sponsors, together with the offer of free training awarded by BASIS Registration.
The overall winner of National Amenity Sprayer Operator of the Year will be announced at the BIGGA BTME event next January.