Cerone 5 L Plant Growth Regulator
A plant growth regulator with Extension of Authorisation for Minor Use (EAMU) in Apple, Tomato and Ornamental Plant Production.
Cerone is a plant growth regulator (PGR) for use in various combinable crops with minor use approvals (EAMU) for ornamental plant production, apple trees and protected tomato crops. Used for leader control in Christmas trees under the ornamental plant production approval.
A soluble concentrate formulation containing 480 g/l (39.6% w/w) Ethephon.
Ethephon, (2-chloroethylphosphonic acid) is an organophosphate. Handle with care.
- The product must be applied in a minimum water volume of 125 litre per hectare via conventional sprayer, this includes hand held sprayers.
- Maximum of one application per year.
- Apply when the leader is between 4” – 8” long (10 – 20cm).
- Avoid applying in hot sunlight to minimise any yellowing or needle browning.
- Use in conjunction with Fixor (PGR) growth regulator *
- Apply Cerone first for leader control at 5-7" (10-15cm) leader height
- Apply Fixor for further leader control at 8-10" (20-25cm) leader height
Learn More About Cerone 5L Plant Growth Regulator
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
Knapsack Application Rate
|Leader Control||7.5ml per 1L water||Max. 5ml diluted product per leader|