Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0800 032 6262
Progreen Head Office
Spalding Road Business Park
Change or cancel an order
Generally it is not possible to amend an order or make changes once it has been placed. However on occasions we may be able to intervene before it has been despatched.
- If you want to add products to your order, change your delivery address, or remove items from your order or cancel it completely please contact our Customer Service team on 0800 032 6262 or email us at [email protected] . If your order has not been packed or despatched we may well be able to amend it for you
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, you will then need to follow our Returns Procedure, in the event of unwanted products
- There are some products we cannot cancel, refund or exchange including made-to-order items, or products of a perishable nature
- Full details of our terms and conditions regarding order cancellation can be read here
Track Your Order
- Order received – ‘Thank You For Your Order’ – This means your order has arrived with us but has not yet been processed.
- Order despatched – ‘Confirmation Despatched’ – This means your order has been packed and left our warehouse. You’ll receive an email confirming despatch from us and in most instances our couriers too.
- The separate email from our couriers will detail where your products are and can be used to track your order.
- If you find your order has been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being sent from different locations.
If your order looks to be incomplete, over delivered or damaged, or you have any questions on your order please email our Customer Service team or call us on 0800 032 6262.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived or arrives incomplete, you can firstly:
Check your order status with the couriers tracking system. This will be on the email sent to you directly from our couriers.
If your order is incomplete, it may well be that the products are being sent out from different locations, and will arrive separately; please if possible allow a little time before contacting us.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched items that don’t arrive when expected please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 0800 032 6262.
Due to the nature of our products all returns must be agreed and processed via Progreen. If you want to return items you have bought email our Customer Service team or call 0800 032 6262.
- We will process refunds within 10 days of us receiving the items back in good re-saleable condition
- We will refund the credit card or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order
- For the full details of our returns and refunds policy find out more here
We hope you are happy with all your purchases from us. However if you are not, please arrange for the return of the product to us, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who placed and paid for the order.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund of your product, if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt of your product.
Training Courses operate under their own refund terms and conditions click here for more information
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange.
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described on the following items:
- Products that have been made specifically to your specification or specifically ordered for you.
- Products that have a specified use by date and/or are perishable, such as Nematodes.
- Products supplied, despatched by third party providers and subject to their own terms and conditions.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The above legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you wish to, provided you action it no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services from Progreen
- The right to return products does not apply to products made to your specification, or by their nature cannot be returned, or are liable to deteriorate quickly
- If you wish to cancel, you must take care of the goods and keep them within your possession and inform us that you wish to cancel
- To cancel the order, you must let us know that you want to cancel it and contact us according to our full terms and conditions under Cancellation and acceptance of orders
- If you decide to cancel your order you must email us [email protected] or call us on 0800 032 6262 to arrange cancellation and collection of your products
- Where goods are faulty or damaged the customer has a minimum of 30 days in which to return these goods.
- Unless agreed with the Seller in writing the Buyer will be liable for all additional return costs of products to the Seller.
Due to the nature of many of our products Progreen will in most instances need to arrange collection of them from you, through ADR registered couriers. All returning delivery charges will be charged ‘at cost’ and deducted from the returnees refund.
We hope that you’re pleased with our products and the service that you receive from Progreen, but if you have any reason to complain, give us feedback or tell us how we could improve we would like to know and if needed put things right.