Depitox 500 - Grassland Weedkiller Boom & Spot Spraying Approval
Depitox controls a broad selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland and amenity turf.
Due to supply demand, Depitox 10L may be delivered to you as Stapler 10L. This is an exact match product with the same dilution rates
Depitox selective weed killer for control of a wide selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
Very economical herbicide spray for most common turf weeds.
Herbicide for agricultural & amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Approved for use in agricultural/ amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Treats buttercup, plantains, daisy, dandelion, lesser celandine, self-heal, yarrow and ragwort
- Keep grazing animals off land for at least 14 days after treatment
- Some weed species will be checked but may require a second spray to fully control it – see label for details
- Do not spray on grassland or turf established less than 12 months
- Variable water volume depending on grass length
- Clover may be checked after using Depitox
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatment
Application notes and guidance:
- Ragwort is best treated in rosette stage – before flowering. Can be tank-mixed with Agritox - MCPA @ 2.5 L/ha for better results
- Safe for pets once dry
- Repeat applications will be necessary to treat field horsetail
- Allow at least 7 days after application before rolling/ harrowing
- Do not sow seed for 3 months after application
Learn More About Depitox 500
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Coverage||4.5 acres (5 L) to 9 acres (10 L)|
|Contains||500 g/L 2,4-D|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds||140 ml in 5-10 L water to cover 106m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Pack Size||Weeds Controlled||Dilution Rate||Area Covered|
|5 L||Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed||2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||4.46 acres (approx. 17,857m2)|
|5 L||Ragwort (tank mixed)||3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||3.78 acres (approx. 15,151m2)|
|10 L||Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed||2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||8.9 acres (approx. 35,714m2)|
|10 L||Ragwort (tank mixed)||3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||7.57 acres (approx. 30,303m2)|