Depitox 500 - Grassland Weedkiller Boom & Spot Spraying Approval
Depitox controls a broad selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland and amenity turf.
Depitox selective weed killer for control of a wide selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
Very economical herbicide spray for most common turf weeds.
Herbicide for agricultural & amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Approved for use in agricultural/ amenity grassland and amenity turf
- Treats buttercup, plantains, daisy, dandelion, lesser celandine, self-heal, yarrow and ragwort
- Keep grazing animals off land for at least 14 days after treatment
- Some weed species will be checked but may require a second spray to fully control it – see label for details
- Do not spray on grassland or turf established less than 12 months
- Variable water volume depending on grass length
- Clover may be checked after using Depitox
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatment
Application notes and guidance:
- Ragwort is best treated in rosette stage – before flowering. Can be tank-mixed with Agritox - MCPA @ 2.5 L/ha for better results
- Safe for pets once dry
- Repeat applications will be necessary to treat field horsetail
- Allow at least 7 days after application before rolling/ harrowing
- Do not sow seed for 3 months after application
Learn More About Depitox 500
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Coverage||4.5 acres (5 L) to 9 acres (10 L)|
|Contains||500 g/L 2,4-D|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Perennial and annual grassland weeds||140 ml in 5-10 L water to cover 106m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Pack Size||Weeds Controlled||Dilution Rate||Area Covered|
|5 L||Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed||2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||4.46 acres (approx. 17,857m2)|
|5 L||Ragwort (tank mixed)||3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||3.78 acres (approx. 15,151m2)|
|10 L||Buttercup, plantains, dandelion hawkweed||2.8 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||8.9 acres (approx. 35,714m2)|
|10 L||Ragwort (tank mixed)||3.3 L/ha in 110 - 400 L/ha water||7.57 acres (approx. 30,303m2)|