New, versatile product for treating tough weeds in managed amenity turf.
Dicophar is a new product that combines four active ingredients for maximum efficiency and range across a variety of weed species in turf – including tough weeds such as: yarrow, self-heal and buttercup.
Can be applied by tractor boom spray or hand-held knapsack.
- Four active ingredients
- Treats yarrow, buttercup, self-heal, daisy, white clover & dandelion
- Best results when applied once a year during periods of active growth: March to Sept.
- Do not treat new lawns until established for 6 months
Application notes and guidance:
- Do not cut grass 7 days before application to allow for re-growth
- Rain within 12 hours of spraying may affect the results
- After applying Dicophar, leave 7-10 days before cutting grass
- Areas treated with Dicophar may be re-seeded after 6-8 weeks
|Contains||70g/L 2-4D, 70g/L MCPA, 42g/L MCPP-P, 20g/L Dicamba|
|Area of Use||Amenity Grassland, Managed Amenity Turf|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations – for further details click here.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Weeds Controlled||Knapsack Rate||Boom Spray Rate|
|White clover (Trifolium repens), Daisy (Bellis perenis), Deadnettle (Lamium sp.), Speedwell (Veronica sp.), Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa pastoris) and Field Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis)||(Susceptible) 75ml in 10 L water||(Susceptible) 7.5-10 L/ha|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), Broad-leaved dock (Rumex obtusifolius), Self heal (Prunella vulgaris), Creeping buttercup (Ranunculus repens), Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) and Corn chamomile (Anthemis arvensis)||(Moderately susceptible) 75ml in 10 L water||(Moderately susceptible) 7.5-10 L/ha|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)