Wicking Rope for Micron Microwipe Weed Wiper
Replacement wicking rope for Microwipe Weedwiper
Wicking rope for Microwipe Weedwiper
An easy to fit replacement rope and an essential part to keep handy as a spare.
Follow these simple steps to guide you through changing the wicking rope:
- Unscrew both plastic end caps (from the wick end) and pull out the old or damaged wick; being careful not to lose the two rubber washers that sit inside each screw cap.
- Push new wick through the screw caps approximately 2in so that the screw thread faces outwards away from the middle of the wick.
- Push rubber wick sealing ring/washer over the new wick and up to the inside of the screw cap.
- Screw both caps back onto the wiper hand tight.
The Weed wiper stick allows much more control and safety to the user because chemical, pesticide and herbicides are applied directly to the target, eliminating the danger of drift.
- SAFETY – Significantly Reduces chemical contamination, eliminates spray drift and decreases risk to operators by direct application to target and leaving surrounding plants uncontaminated.
- Approximately 35cm in length
- Constructed of sturdy Nylon material
The wick MUST be thoroughly washed after at least each week of use, or before storage. Also it is advisable to wash the wick if it becomes contaminated with soil or debris.
Always wear gloves when handling the wick.