The Cooper Pegler Lower End Pack (part no. 750403) comprises the main parts to replace and repair the diaphragm or lower end of a Classic series knapsack.
The CP range and the Classic Series in particular are very easy to maintain. Even major parts are easy to replace and not too fiddly.
- New green flexible diaphragm with pre-fitted black holder (part 334722)
- Plastic diaphragm clamp ring (part: 334701)
- New cylinder liner with rubber o-ring (part: 730325)
- Stainless screws to fix
This pack is suitable where a knapsack has been damaged, punctured, is losing pressure gradually, leaking fluid and commonly when it has not been
used for some time and the diaphragm becomes brittle. Knapsacks may be affected when left for long periods in extremes of temperature - cold and direct sun.
£25.99 + VAT £31.19 inc VAT
£120.00 + VAT £144.00 inc VAT
£21.99 + VAT £26.39 inc VAT
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£118.00 + VAT £141.60 inc VAT£34.95 + VAT £41.94 inc VAT
Fair and Square Price Promise
We believe we offer competitive, value for money prices. However, if you happen to find one of our products cheaper please let us know and we’ll aim to match the price.
Where we can we’ll aim to price match
- As long as the product on the competitors website is in stock
- It is exactly identical to our product, same brand, model, model number and size
- The website is a UK website, but excludes eBay or other auction sites
- The item is unused and not damaged
- The delivery charges are the same as Progreen and for delivery to an address in the UK
- If you find the price different somewhere else you’ll receive the difference in Progreen vouchers (these can only be used once and not split over multiple transactions)
- Weed Control
- Moss & Algae
- Grass Seed
- By Problem
- Your Account
- About Us
- Conversion Charts
- Credit Account Application
- Contact Us