Rigel-G is a silicon and garlic based plant nutrient that helps plants and vegetables overcome stress caused by difficult growing conditions, eg: drought, disease.
Rigel-G helps strengthen plant tissue which will create a hardier plant and improve vigour over time.
Stronger, healthier plants can withstand insect or disease attack much better.
- Rigel-G can be used as part of an organic plant production programme - it is not a pesticide
- Rigel-G is diluted with water
- Spray directly onto soil or plants
- No need for a harvest interval
- Rigel-G is not prone to resistance
- Can be used on a wide variety of crops indoors and outdoor - including cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, tomatoes and ornamentals
Coverage: Foliar application pack treats 1.5 acres or 6,000 m2
Soil application pack treats 0.75 acres or 3,000 m2
- It is advised to do a small trial on new or sensitive crop varieties to check the tolerance
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use