For rapid green-up, hardening off or correcting deficiencies in amenity turf. A strong formulation of concentrated liquid iron, nitrogen & sulphur.
Greening the grass is not only for looks. It strengthens the leaf blade and provides extra durability to withstand fluctuating, colder temperatures.
Amvista Liquid Iron is ready to dilute - no solids, powders or extra mess. Just add water and go...
Ingredients: (w/v) Iron (Fe) 6.0%, Sulphur (S) 5.4%, Nitrogen (N) 1.4%
- Suitable for use all year round
- Strengthens and hardens turf grass without a flush of soft growth
- 'Hardening-off' helps protect turf grass against fungal disease
- Discourages moss & algae. Blackens moss at higher concentrations.
- Macronutrients, sulphur & nitrogen aid grass recovery and unimpaired growth
- Do not allow spray to touch concrete, wood or stone as staining may occur
Coverage: 500 - 1666 m2 (depending on application rate)
(Note: Liquid iron applied at the mid-higher rate may blacken moss & grass before greening occurs)
|Analysis||(w/v) Iron (Fe) 6.0%, Sulphur (S) 5.4%, Nitrogen (N) 1.4%|
|Application Rate||25 - 90 L/ha|
Variable (refer to chart) (acres)
|Granule Size (mm)||n/a|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
|Pack Size||5 L|
Hand-held Application Rate (to cover 200sqm)
|Greening-up and hardening off||600 ml with 9.4 L water|
|Mid range||1.25 L with 8.5 L water|
|Extra effect & blackening||4.5 L with 5.5 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Greening-up and hardening off||25 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|
|Mid range||50 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|
|Extra effect||90 L/ha in 400 - 600 L/ha water|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use