Amvista L3 Colour Boost Fertiliser 10L (15-0-10) with Iron Fe
Slow release liquid fertiliser with balanced N&K and added iron for greening up grass & turf
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Amvista L3 Turf Boost 15-0-10 Slow-Release Liquid Fertiliser is ideal for many grass types and situations.
A great combination of nutrients makes it usable almost all year round. The additional iron content harden turf and surpresses moss. The zero phosphate content deters the establishment of undesirable rogue grass species such as annual meadow grass, unwanted in fine tuf and lawns.
Liquid fertilisers are diluted with water and sprayed on for quicker effect than using granules. They are also ideal for dry weather conditions when granules will not break down and for low-CEC (sandy soils) where nutrients would be washed away too quickly.
Variable rate of application gives the user unbeatable flexibility for targeted feeding.
- Slow release nitrogen provides steady growth rather than a sudden burst
- Added Trace Elements
- Balanced nutrients for all turf & grass types
- Low salt and pH neutral formulation for improved uptake
- Use a high water volume rate for foliar & soil absorption. Low rates are ideal for quicker results through leaf uptake
- Ideal for dry soils & low rainfall conditions
- 10 L covers approx 4000m2 or one acre
- Apply a water rate suitable for the time of year and desired result
- Use a high water volume on longer grass
- Apply with a medium to coarse spray
- Repeat every 6 weeks during the growing season
Learn More About Amvista L3 Turf Boost
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Application Rate||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Granular / Liquid||Liquid|
|Granule Size (mm)||N/A|
|Longevity||8 - 12 weeks|
|Application Method||Low Rate||High Rate|
|Knapsack||400 - 800 ml in 10 L water||1.25 - 2.5 L in 10 L water|
|Boom sprayer||25 L/ha in 300 - 600 L water||75 L/ha in 300 - 600 L water|