Maxicrop No 2 Moss Killer & Conditioner - 10L
Maxicrop Moss Killer and Conditioner offers fast acting moss control and algae removal with results seen within 24 hours. In addition to moss control, the natural seaweed & nitrogen fertiliser stimulate grass growth & promote stronger roots.
View our range of grass safe selective weed killers for further turf improvement.
- Buy 2 for £47.28 £39.40 & save 5%
- Buy 4 for £46.20 £38.50 & save 7%
- Buy 8 for £44.88 £37.40 & save 10%
- Buy 12 for £43.80 £36.50 & save 12%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Maxicrop Moss Killer & Conditioner rapidly kills & provides lawn moss control with liquid sulphate of iron & also fertilises the grass with natural seaweed fertilizer & nitrogen for rapid green up.
Ideal for general amenity use, this sprayable liquid fertiliser is proven to control the area within hours with seaweed extract further helping the healthy growth of lawns.
Results from Maxicrop Moss Killer are normally seen within 24 hours, with the area turning a deep blackish green, followed by greening up.
Active Ingredient: Seaweed extract with added ferrous sulphate
Coverage: NEW LOWER DILUTION RATE - now covers double the area: 666m2
- 2 in 1 moss killer - kills moss & fertilises lawns & turf
- Fast acting moss killer - results can be seen within hours
- Natural organic seaweed encourages grass growth & rapid green up
- Seaweed base also encourages stronger root growth
- Ensure complete and even coverage of Maxicrop Moss Killer & Conditioner
- Users MUST make sure sprayers are clean before use and cleaned after application to prevent blockages
- Simply mix the seaweed extract tonic in a watering can or garden sprayer to apply
- If rain does not fall within 48 hours, water the lawn lightly
- When area has turned black, affected areas should be raked and dead moss removed
- Apply twice a year
When to use:
- Maxicrop can be applied year round from March to September
- Most effective when used between March and late April
- Max. 3 applications per year
- Allow min. 40 days between applications
- Do not apply to lawns sown or turfed less than six months ago
- Do not apply under drought conditions, if frost is expected or if the lawn is waterlogged
- Do not exceed 150 ml per 10 m2
- Do not apply within three days before or four days after mowing
- For treating moss on hard surfaces why not look at AlgoClear also available in a professional high strength version MAC Hi Power
Prefer a granular fertiliser ? ... consider Amvista Weed Feed & Moss Killer A 3-in-1 granular all rounder for lawns & turf
Want to make sure that you've not missed any areas? Why not mix with Amvista Blue Marker Dye
Browse our full Maxicrop range for more fertiliser and garden feed
Learn More About Maxicrop Lawn Moss Killer and Conditioner 10L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Contains||2-0-0 +6Fe + Maxicrop seaweed|
Knapsack Application Rate
|Area||Moss Killer & Conditioner||Minimum Water Volume|
|100 m2||1.5 L||5 L|
|1,000 m2||15 L||50 L|
|1 ha||150 L||500 L|
|Golf Green - 500 m2||7.5 L||25 L|
|Bowling Green - 1,475 m2||22.1 L||74 L|
|Cricket Field - 1,000 m2||15 L||50 L|
|Tennis Court - 260 m2||3.9 L||13 L|
|Football Pitch - 10,800 m2||162 L||540 L|
|Rugby Pitch - 6,900 m2||103.5 L||345 L|
|Hockey Pitch - 5,000 m2||75 L||250 L|
Use low pressure fan jets to give a high volume coarse spray to penetrate the dense moss.