Bulk Bag Lime 600KG
Loose Calcium Lime Granules in 600kg bulk bag for liming, calcium & pH change
- Buy 2 for £300.00 £250.00 & save 9%
- Buy 3 for £288.00 £240.00 & save 13%
- Buy 4 for £252.00 £210.00 & save 24%
Granulated Lime is used to neutralise soil acidity and increase pH. High Calcium content that is essential for plant & grass growth and controlling plant temperature.
Cost effective: Strong, natural formulation means less product required
Calcium Lime Granules available loose in 600kg bulk bags or parcelled in smaller 25kg bags.
Our lime is safe for use for horse and general livestock grazing. Stock can be re-introduced into treated fields immediately after application. The product purity is high and the product is fully supported with a manufacturer data sheet disclosing it's composition. This is not lower grade agricultural lime that can contain heavy metal contamination!
- Strong formulation - 54% Neutralising Value (NV) means fast pH change.
- No specialist equipment required - push spreaders upto farm machinery.
- The granules are formulated to be a regular 2-5mm size for even 'throw' from a rotary spreader
- Lime & Calcium for many surfaces or crops and approved for organic farming systems; grassland, cereals, forestry and fruit
- Pelletised lime is suitable for spreading year-round
- 100% British mined & made
- Low dust formulation
- Made using 100% British lime from the Peak District.
- This lime is well-proven to effectively reduce soil acidity and regulate pH in grassland and arable soils.
Quantities to neutralise soil acidity will depend on soil pH. Use Calcifert lime in conjunction with our soil analysis reports
Calcifert granular lime should be stored off the floor in a cool, dry place.
For delivery, each 600Kg bag is secured to a pallet and unloaded from a tail lift vehicle. Once unloaded, it is the buyers responsibility to move the fertiliser from the unloading point to your secure storage either using the pallet or the integral lifting straps that form part of the bag. Obviously, some type of handling equipment will be required to move a 600Kg bag.
If you are attempting to order more than 2 x 600kg bags, we will need to process the order through our office. Please call 01778 394052.
Learn More About Bulk Bag Lime
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Application Rate||Variable - Refer to Chart|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
Calcifert quantity will depend on soil type. Requirements for pH change depend on existing soil pH
|pH change||250-350kg per acre|