Bulk Bag 600kg (0-0-50) Sulphate of Potash (SOP)
Bulk Bag Fertiliser 600kg (0-0-50) Sulphate of Potash (SOP) 50% potash K2O & 45% sulphur SO3
Excellent fertiliser for paddocks and vegetable crops low in potassium & sulphur
Large 600kg bulk bag of Amvista Sulphate of Potash (SOP) high strength potassium % sulphur fertiliser.
Contains: 50% Potassium, 18% Sulphur with no Nitrogen or Phosphorous
- Potassium promotes strong cell walls within the plant and leaf
- Increases ability for plants to cope with stress such as: cold, heat, disease
- Essential for good flowering and fruiting in vegetable and fruit crops
- Works in tandem with Magnesium
- Bonus of sulphur 45 SO3% - ideal for grassland, grazing and vegetables
- Potassium is easily leached from soil after heavy cropping, grazing or excess rainfall
- Insufficient potassium will affect grass growth in lawns and paddocks
- Use caution to apply the correct rate depending on the crop
To accurately determine an application rate, we recommend you undertake a mail order Soil Analysis. We offer this speedy service for all types of crops and the results will enable our team of qualified agronomists to prescribe the exact fertiliser type and rate you need. This usually saves you money and improves soils through prescripted recommendations.
The granular fertiliser can be spread with a conventional farm fertiliser spreader or with our extensive range of smaller push-along or tow behind spreaders.
For delivery, each 600Kg bag is secured to a pallet and unloaded from a tail lift vehicle. Once unloaded, it is the buyers responsibility to move the fertiliser from the unloading point to your secure storage either using the pallet or the integral lifting straps that form part of the bag. Obviously, some type of handling equipment will be required to move a 600Kg bag.
If you are attempting to order more than 2x600kg bags, we will need to process the order through our office. Please call 01778 394052.
Once applied, allow 7-14 days before re-introducing livestock, or as long as is required for the fertiliser to disappear. This interval will be shorter if rain follows the application.
Learn More About Sulphate of Potash
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate and Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Granular / Liquid
|Granule Size (mm)
Application rates usually range from:
30-120 Kg/Ha (12-50 Kg/Ac) for grazing
(Exact rates should be determined through our Soil Analysis service)