Sulphate of Potash (SOP) Fertiliser 25KG (0-0-50) plus 45% SO3
Sulphate of Potash (SOP) 25kg (0-0-50) plus 45% SO3- straight potash & sulphur fertiliser.
Excellent fertiliser for lawns, paddocks and vegetables which require potassium & sulphur.
- Buy 5 for £39.29 £32.74 & save 4%
- Buy 20 for £36.96 £30.80 & save 9%
- Buy 40 for £34.92 £29.10 & save 14%
Amvista Sulphate of Potash (SOP) high strength potassium & sulphur fertiliser.
Contains: 50% Potassium, 45% Sulphur (SO3) with zero Nitrogen and zero Phosphorous
- Potassium promotes strong cell walls within the plant and leaf
- Increases ability for plants to cope with stress such as: cold, heat, disease
- Essential for good flowering and fruiting in vegetable and fruit crops
- Works in tandem with Magnesium
- Bonus of Sulphur 45% (SO3) - ideal for grassland, grazing and vegetables
- Potassium is easily leached from soil after heavy cropping, grazing or excess rainfall
- Insufficient potassium will affect grass growth in lawns and paddocks
- Use caution to apply the correct rate depending on the crop
Although Sulphate of Potash will address a paddock's fertiliser requirement, we also recommend paddock owners undertake a Paddock Soil Analysis, to measure the exact nutrient content of the soil. This inexpensive, mail-order soils sample test allows our qualified experts to highlight any nutrient over or under supply that affects grass growth or animal health. We often recommend the use of less fertiliser than expected, but instead target a missing nutrient that limits paddock potential.
Learn More About Sulphate of Potash (SOP)
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Application Rate||15 - 30 g/m²|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2 - 5 mm|