Calcifert Lime Granules 25KG - Reduce Soil Acidity, safe for paddocks
Calcium Calcifert Lime Granules 25KG - Reduces Soil Acidity and is safe for horse paddocks & grazing.
- Buy 2 for £15.14 £12.62 & save 3%
- Buy 3 for £14.99 £12.49 & save 4%
- Buy 5 for £14.83 £12.36 & save 5%
- Buy 10 for £14.68 £12.23 & save 6%
- Buy 15 for £14.36 £11.97 & save 8%
- Buy 20 for £14.05 £11.71 & save 10%
- Buy 30 for £13.74 £11.45 & save 12%
- Buy 40 for £13.27 £11.06 & save 15%
Granulated Lime is used to neutralise soil acidity and increase pH. High Calcium content that is essential for plant & grass growth and controlling plant temperature stress.
Cost effective: Strong, natural formulation means less product required
Calcium Lime Granules are available in easy to use 25kg bags in any quantity you need, from 1-1000!
Our lime is safe for use for horse and general livestock grazing. Stock can re-enter treated field immediately after application, no with-holding period is needed. The product purity is high and the product is fully supported with a manufacturer data sheet disclosing it's composition. This is not lower grade agricultural lime that can contain heavy metal contamination!
- Strong formulation - 54% Neutralising Value (NV) means fast pH change.
- No specialist equipment required - push spreaders upto farm machinery.
- The granules are formulated to be regular in size & shape from 2-5mm for ease of application
- Lime for grass, lawns and approved for organic farming systems; grassland, cereals, forestry and fruit
- Pelletised lime is suitable for spreading year-round
- 100% British mined & made
- Low dust formulation
- Made using 100% British lime from the Peak District.
- This lime is well-proven to effectively reduce soil acidity and regulate pH in grassland and arable soils.
- New- now approved for use on Organic farming systems
Quantities to neutralise soil acidity will depend on soil pH. Use Calcifert lime in conjunction with our soil analysis reports
Calcifert granular lime should be stored off the floor in a cool, dry place.
Learn More About Calcium Calcifert Lime Granules
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Analysis||Nv 54, 39% Ca|
|Application Rate||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Coverage m2||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Coverage Acres||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2-5mm|
|Longevity||4 - 6 weeks|
Bag numbers will depend on soil type. Requirements for pH change depend on existing soil pH
|Paddocks and grazing||2 - 4 25 kg bags per acre|
|pH change||10 - 14 25 kg bags per acre|