Triple Super Phosphate (TSP) 25KG (0-46-0)
Triple Super Phosphate 25KG (0-46-0)- Straight triple strength phosphate for a variety of uses in grassland, allotments and turf grass to increase phosphorous levels.
- Buy 2 for £31.18 £25.98 each and save 3%
- Buy 3 for £30.85 £25.71 each and save 4%
- Buy 5 for £30.53 £25.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £30.20 £25.17 each and save 6%
- Buy 15 for £29.57 £24.64 each and save 8%
- Buy 20 for £28.92 £24.10 each and save 10%
- Buy 30 for £28.28 £23.57 each and save 12%
- Buy 40 for £27.31 £22.76 each and save 15%
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Phosphorous, or phosphate, is required by plants and grasses for a number of different functions to ensure healthy growth
Triple Super Phosphate is a treble strength straight fertiliser that promotes root development, breakdown of carbohydrates and transfer of energy.
Suitable for spreading on paddocks, grassland, allotments and working into soil as a top dressing on garden beds
Contains: 0% Nitrogen, 46% Phosphate, 0% Potassium in a dust free, spreadable granule form
- Essential for establishing young turf by promoting quick root development
- Perfect for phosphate hungry vegetables
- Encourages budding in plants, flowering, improved yield, stalk strength and early maturity
- Best soil pH for phosphate availability between 6-7
Although Triple Super Phosphate will address a paddock's fertiliser requirement, we also recommend paddock owners undertake a Paddock Soil Analysis, to measure the exact nutrient content of the soil. This inexpensive, mail-order soils sample test allows our qualified experts to highlight any nutrient over or under supply that affects grass growth or animal health. We often recommend the use of less fertiliser than expected, but instead target a missing nutrient that limits paddock potential.
- TSP is relatively immobile in soil. Over application can encourage rogue grasses in turf
- Add TSP to turf & grass only after undertaking a soil analysis to prevent over-application or run-off into waterways
- Granular fertilisers should not be applied during periods of stress: drought, high temperatures, frost
- Water the area with a hose if there is no rain 48 hours after application
- Avoid cutting grass for 3 days after application
Learn More About Triple Super Phosphate
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, & Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
|Application Rate||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Coverage m2||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Coverage Acres||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2-5 mm|
|Longevity||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Lawns & Turf||25 kg per acre (dependent on soil analysis)|
|Shrubs & Allotments||5-10g per m2 top dressing|
|New Seed Beds||10-15g per m2|