Gallup Biograde Amenity 5L - Legal for use in public areas
*WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Gallup Biograde Amenity is a total weedkiller for a full range of amenity situations including hard surfaces, aquatic situations, natural surfaces and forestry. First choice for Amenity Professionals. Glyphosate degrades in soil.
Gallup Biograde Amenity is legal for use in public spaces.
Gallup Biograde Amenity (MAPP 17674) is a concentrated total weed killer spray.
A strong, systemic, glyphosate herbicide from Barclay - Gallup Biograde is suitable for many areas of use, such as; driveways, block paving, gravel, grass destruction, waterways, etc
If you are intending on using this product in or near water, please take a look at the Environment Agency guidance notes and Environment Agency agreement to use herbicides in or near water form.
Do not confuse this product "GALLUP BIOGRADE AMENITY" which holds a full amenity and aquatic label with another product "GALLUP BIOGRADE 360" which has a far more limited label and areas of approval. Do not get caught out with the incorrect approval.
- Very strong, commercial grade 360g/L glyphosate
- Varied application methods: boom sprayer, knapsacks, weedwipers, stem injection and cut stump
- Gallup 360 is used as a total weedkiller in amenity situations including; enclosed water, forestry (including tree stump and stem injection), hard surfaces, land immediately adjacent to aquatic areas, natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil and open water.
- Use in commercial, industrial, horticultural, aquatic & public areas
- Economical and varied dose rate, to suit different target weeds: grass, broad-leaved and woody weeds
- Glyphosate within this product degrades in soil
Rates vary depending on the method of application, but a 5 L pack will cover up to 1ha (2.5ac) when applied with a boom sprayer.
For more rate guidance, please see the product label under 'Tech info-MSDS/Label' or the 'Application' tab
Learn More About Gallup Biograde Amenity 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Contains||360 g/l glyphosate|
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual weeds||160ml to 10 L water per 400m2|
100ml to 1 L water (max. 10% solution)
200ml to 1 L water (max. 20% solution)
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds e.g. Japanese knotweed||240ml to 10 L water per 400m2|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||600ml in 10-20L water|
|Aquatic Weeds: Emergent weeds, reeds, rushes||500ml in 10-20L water|
|Hand-held weedwiper (mini)||1 L to 2 L water|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual grasses and weeds||1.5-4 L/ha to 80-250 L/ha water|
|Perennial broad-leaved weeds: ragwort, rushes, clover, yellow rattle||4.9 L/ha to 80-250 L/ha water|
|Aquatic weeds: floating weeds, water lilies||6 L/ha to 100-200 L/ha water