Finalsan 10 L - Non Glyphosate Weedkiller & Moss Killer
A non-selective, glyphosate-free weed killer for use against grass and broadleaved weeds, moss and algae
Versatile contact herbicide for quick results on a wide range of weeds PLUS moss & algae
Total weedkiller - controls grasses, moss and broad-leaved weeds on a range of areas including; paths, shrub beds, around trees, orchard crops and more
Non-glyphosate formulation of pelargonic acid (fatty acids).
Best m2 coverage for a glyphosate free herbicide. Excellent on; chickweed, deadnettle, knotgrass, creeping thistle, dandelion, AMG, plantain
Certified in USA by OMRI as suitable for organic applications
- Delivers rapid activity
- Suitable for knapsack and boom spray use. See Mesto FLORI 5L sprayer: HERE
- Apply from 1 - 8 times per year (see dilution rates)
- Control of young annual and perennial weeds ALSO moss and algae on paths and in turf*
- The product can be used under mature, well-established shrubs and trees
- Works best in temperatures over 150c and over 12hrs before rainfall
- Biodegrades quickly in soil. Repeat applications at 2-4 week intervals for best vegetation control
- Finalsan is approved for use in; ornamental plant production, amenity vegetation, natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation, permeable surfaces overlying soil, algae & moss on paths and open areas, around woody shrubs and established trees.
*Restrictions apply. Knockback or scorch of turf may occur
- Do not cut treated turf for one day after treatment
- Finalsan is rainfast 12 hours after application
- This product may bleach or scorch turf areas for an extended period
- Finalsan does not possess a long-term effect, i.e. re-emergence of affected weeds may occur
- Should be used with soft water or a water conditioner in hard water areas such as Kplus
- Use a spray shield to avoid drift onto neighboring plants or turf
FINALSAN may not give long term control of mosses. Where conditions for moss exist then re-growth may occur in-season and in future seasons
Learn More About Finalsan 10L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Annual & Perennial grass or weeds in paths & open areas||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||8 applications per year|
|Annual & Perennial grass or weeds in woody/ non-woody ornamentals||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Algae & mosses on paths & open areas (under trees)||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Moss in decorative lawns & turf||170ml in 8.3L water per 10m2||1 per year|
|Soft fruit, Pome & Stone fruit||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|
|Vineyard & table grapes||1.7L in 8.3L water per 100m2||4 applications per year|