Headland Spear 10 L
Controls a broad selection of annual and perennial weeds in grassland and amenity turf.
ALTERNATIVES Buy full strength MCPA - Agritox 10 L
Full strength MCPA selective weedkiller for annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds in grassland, amenity grassland and turf.
Economical all-rounder for treating a variety of different weeds in grass and turf.
Contains 500 g/l MCPA
- Headland Spear is approved for use in grassland
- Keep grazing animals off land for at least 14 days after treatment
- Spray grass for hay or silage 3-4 weeks before cutting
- Do not spray on grassland or turf established less than 12 months
- Variable water volume depending on grass length
- Clover may be checked but will recover the following season
- Suitable for boom spray only
Application notes and guidance:
- Allow 4-6 weeks between treatments
- Can be tank-mixed with 2-4D for best results on ragwort
- Do not mix with Manganese sulphate
- Safe for pets once dry
- Do not treat grassland established less than one year
- Do not mow within 4 weeks of application
- The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least 6 months before use
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|500 g/L MCPA
|Area of Use
|Agricultural, Grassland/Paddocks, Grassland
Boomspray Application Rate
|Annual weeds, buttercup, plantains, dandelion, hawkweed
|2.7 - 3.3 L/ha in 200 - 400 L/ha water