Jade Grain Whole Wheat 5KG Loose Grain
This is a professional use rodenticide.
Proof of approved certification will be required before we can dispatch. Upload your certificates and declaration form (please see form in label/sds tab below) to the "my account" section of our site or complete our Online Training to buy and use this product legally.
Alternatively, choose a Non Professional product, legal to buy and use without need for certification.
- Buy 2 for £33.59 £27.99 & save 7%
- Buy 4 for £31.19 £25.99 & save 13%
This product requires certificate type:
- Rodent Management Certificate
- Rodent Control Declaration Form
You have to log in and add required certificates in order to buy this product.Click here to Login/Create an account
Professional Use Only
Jade Grain rat bait and mouse poison. Bromadiolone based rodenticide best used to get rid of rats. Bromadiolone is an important alternative active ingredient, rodenticide actives should be alternated to avoid resistance building up. Attractive whole wheat based bait emulates their natural food source encouraging consumption.
- Professional use only rodenticide available in bulk packs.
- Formulated as treated loose cereal grain
- Suitable for controlling rodents in both indoor and outdoor situations.
- Ideal for use in sensitive situations where swift control of rodents is required including factories, warehouses and farms.
Recommendations for use:
- Before placement of rodenticides, remove other sources of food from the area. Avoid tidying the area excessively as this only disturbs the rodent infestation.
- Place rodenticides away from food, drink and animal feed. Do not use where bait can be accessed by children, birds or pets and wild animals.
- Place rodenticide in areas where activity has been observed, droppings have been found or inside burrows.
- Check bait locations at least once a week and replace any taken bait. If no bait has been taken after 2 weeks remove bait and reassess placement.
- Always familiarise yourself with the product label prior to use.
Active: 0.005% Bromadiolone. Authorisation code UK-2013-0710 IE/BPA 70163
Rodenticides pose a high risk to the environment. To ensure safe and effective use all mouse and rat poisons must be secured within a suitable bait station. For our range of secure, tamper proof bait boxes please see here.
Want to buy Professional Grade Rodenticides? Why not complete our CRRU accredited quick and easy Online Training to become a certificated user.
Learn More About Jade Grain Whole Wheat Loose Grain
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
PROFESSIONAL USE PRODUCT
To be used only by professional users holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Read the label before use. Using the product in a manner that is inconsistent with the label may be an offence. Refer to the CRRU UK Code of Best Practice (or equivalent) for guidance.
When this product is supplied to a user for the control of rodents, it shall only be supplied to a professional user holding certification demonstrating compliance with UK rodenticide stewardship regime requirements.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.