Kerb Flo 5L - Long Lasting Herbicide for Trees & Shrubs
Effective pre-emergent herbicide on amenity vegetation and in forestry, farm forestry, forest nursery, hedgerow.
Effective on amenity vegetation and in forestry, farm forestry, forest nursery, hedgerow.
- Kerb Flo requires moisture for root uptake, best residual action is obtained in moist soils of fine tilth
- With the loss of dichlobenil, Ronstar and Flexidor - landscape managers are needing an alternative for controlling weeds in amenity vegetation
- Great for long-term weed control in cooler months
- Kerb Flo can be used on all ornamental trees, shrubs and roses
Long lasting liquid weed killer, contains Propyzamide
Application notes and guidance:
- Can be applied under frosty conditions - do not use where run-off from soil surface is likely
- Apply to established crops planted for at least one season
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Area of Use||Agricultural, Horticultural, Forestry, Farm Forestry, Amenity Vegetation|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Winter weeds||2.1 - 4.5 L/ha in 200 - 1000 L/ha water|