Kerb Flo 5L - Long Lasting Herbicide for Trees & Shrubs
Effective pre-emergent herbicide on amenity vegetation and in forestry, farm forestry, forest nursery, hedgerow.
Effective on amenity vegetation and in forestry, farm forestry, forest nursery, hedgerow.
- Kerb Flo requires moisture for root uptake, best residual action is obtained in moist soils of fine tilth
- With the loss of dichlobenil, Ronstar and Flexidor - landscape managers are needing an alternative for controlling weeds in amenity vegetation
- Great for long-term weed control in cooler months
- Kerb Flo can be used on all ornamental trees, shrubs and roses
Long lasting liquid weed killer, contains Propyzamide
Application notes and guidance:
- Can be applied under frosty conditions - do not use where run-off from soil surface is likely
- Apply to established crops planted for at least one season
Learn More About Kerb Flo 5L
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product.
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
The person purchasing the professional use product must be satisfied that the end user applying the product is suitably qualified to do so.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Area of Use
|Agricultural, Horticultural, Forestry, Farm Forestry, Amenity Vegetation
Boomspray Application Rate
|2.1 - 4.5 L/ha in 200 - 1000 L/ha water