Provides long-term control of annual and perennial grasses and a wide range of other weeds.
- Pre-or post-emergence residual herbicide
- Wide range of use - in farm and commercial forestry, ornamental plantings and recreation areas
- Kerb Granules shaker included with every order of Kerb Granules - for easy application
Winter control of weeds and grasses around trees, shrubs and other hard to control areas
Application notes and guidance:
- The Forestry Commission (UK) recommends a weed-free zone of one square metre for successful establishment and growth of young trees. Even in mature trees, weeds can lead to a reduction in vigour and an increased risk of pest/disease attack
- Kerb granules are especially useful for the control of weed growth around trees, shrubs and roses along fence lines, hedge lines and walls, where mowing can be difficult
- Propyzamide works by inhibiting cell division, disrupting the growth process and leading to eventual death of the plant. The lethal dose accumulates gradually through the root system. Desirable species are protected by the depth of their rooting systems, and since propyzamide is only absorbed through the roots, applications can be made over the foliage of tolerant species
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
|Area of Use||Forestry, Amenity Vegetation|
|Annual and perennial grasses and weeds||38g per 10m2|