MAC Hi Power - Hard Surface Cleaner
This powerful soft-washing product can be used to remove a variety of biofilms from hard surfaces, including:
- Other bacteria
MAC Hi Power Uses
Need to tackle biofilms on a hard surface? From mould and algae to lichen and more, MAC Hi Power makes it easy.
Suitable for use on a range of surfaces, including wood, tiles, bricks, concrete, glass and more. MAC Hi Power is a versatile product containing four times more of the active ingredient (quarternary ammonium chloride) than any competitor.
Needing to buy in bulk? We offer a bundle with 20L of MAC Hi Power available to buy.
- 40% w/w DDAC (quarternary ammonium chloride)
- Reliable consistent results
- Highly effective
- No need to scrub
- Simple application - just dilute and apply using a pump sprayer or knapsack
- Works in two to four days and prevents further growth for several months thereafter
- Can still work effectively when applied with hard water
- MAC Hi Power is recognised by the HSE as a registered biocide
Areas of Use
MAC Hi Power works on a variety of hard surfaces and won't stain or discolour them. Suitable areas for use include:
- Timber Decking
- Roofs and Tiles
- Renders and Cladding
- Artificial Lawns
- Tennis Courts
- Patios and Driveways
- Window Sills/Copings
- Concrete and Bricks
- Sports Surfaces
To apply MAC Hi Power effectively over larger areas, you'll need a pump sprayer or knapsack. Simply dilute the product, add it to your sprayer and away you go.
Need a sprayer? With a wide range available to choose from, we've got you covered.
- Results may be affected if significant rain falls within 12 hours of application - for best results allow 20-24 hours rain-free
- To decant from 200L drums with ease, we recomment the Chemflow Syphon Pump
- Do not spray grass - discolouration may result from accidental drift or overspray (although grass will recover over time)
- Do not use on lawns, plants or in aquatic areas
We deliver across the UK, with a variety of options to suit your requirements. Learn more about them today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly will my order be delivered?
Deliveries places before 11am (Monday to Thursday) typically arrive within two to three working days.
What is the main advantage of MAC Hi Power compared to other products on the market?
The key distinction is that it contains four times the quantity of the active ingredient. It also still works well when diluted with hard water, unlike most competitor products.
Which sprayer do I need to apply this product?
Any knapsack or pump sprayer would work well. If you're not sure which to choose, please do not hesitate to contact us.
HSE no. 10341
|Area of Use||Polytunnels/Glasshouses, Timber Decking, Roofs & Tiles, Renders & Cladding, Artifical Lawns, Tennis Courts, Patios & Driveways, Window sills/Copings, Concrete & Bricks, Sports Surfaces|
|Coverage||205m2 (1 L) , 1,025m2 (5 L), 41,000m2 (200L)|
|Contains||40% w/w DDAC (quarternary ammonium chloride)|
Hand-held Application Rate
- Ground surfaces - Dilute 1L Mac Hi Power in 40L water, Spray 1L of dilutant over 4-5m2
- Render & Walls - Dilute 1L Mac Hi Power in 30L water, Spray 0.5L of dilutant over 1m2
- Roof surfaces - Dilute 1L Mac Hi Power in 20L water, Spray 1L of dilutant over 1m2
Discover the optimal times to use this product using the calendar below.