Designed for the application of all crop protection products, the sprayer is supplied with two nozzles suitable for most spray operations. All seals are resistant to most agrochemicals.
The sprayer is designed to be robust and easy to maintain and features an internal piston pump and pressure cylinder, comfortable adjustable shoulder straps, wide neck and filter for safety of filling operations and a 16 litre tank.
16 litre knapsack sprayer with two nozzles
- Designed for the application of all crop protection products
- The KS16 sprayer is supplied with a metal twist variable nozzle & yellow flat fan nozzle, suitable for most spray operations
- All seals are resistant to most agrochemicals
- The flat fan nozzle is widely used by boom sprayers in agriculture. This nozzle spreads the pesticide evenly across the target area
- KS16 spray shield also available; limits overspray and drift in tight areas, such as borders and garden beds
Application notes and guidance:
Please note some assembly is required, for assistance please see our video tab or watch "How to assemble a KS16 Knapsack Sprayer" on our YouTube channel
|Weight empty:||4.8 kg|
|Nozzles supplied:||Metal twist variable nozzle & Yellow flat fan nozzle|
|Accessories available:||Spray shield - limits overspray and drift in tight areas such as garden borders and beds|
Micron KS16 Budget Knapsack 16 L is rated 4.11 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 9 product reviews