Ranger is a hard surface cleaner for use on all hard surfaces including; concrete, asphalt, tarmac, block paving, artificial sports surfaces and and hard surfaces (except memorial marble and slate).
- Cleans and removes algae, slimes and lichens
- Reduces risk of slippery surfaces
- Low application rates
- Economical to use
- For use all year round
Directions For Use:
- Ranger can be applied by brush, mop and ideally by surface spray.
- It is essential that all areas to be cleaned are thoroughly wetted with the product.
- Ranger works on contact and continues to work for 5 to 7 days after application.
- In some instances a second treatment may be necessary where there is severe algae / lichen build up.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I walk the material from a hard surface onto a lawn and cause scorch to turf?
Yes, it will discolour turf if transferred through footprints. If it dries on the patch then walking on it will not transfer it to turf via footsteps. This is only a possibility if the spray solution is still wet.
- What should be done if spilt or walked onto turf to prevent damage to turf?
Water it with clean water
- Do users need to take any special precautions regarding children/pets/animals coming into contact after treatment of hard surfaces?
It would be sensible to keep children pets etc off treated areas until spray has completely dried.The time for this depends on environmental conditions.
- Are there any potential issues regarding the product possibly being walked into houses from paths/decking?
Our advice would be to ensure treated area is dry before walking on it
- Are there any other surfaces that it can cause permanent damage to?
We advise caution on high value surfaces such as war graves, cathedral limestone, polished marble etc. usual advice is to test on small area first and for the operator to be satisifed no problem before treating large areas.
- What protective clothing should the operator wear?
Full PPE is advised
- In terms of contact with clothing will it cause permanent damage if not washed off?
The material is acidic so possibly could damage clothing
- If applied by sprayer what level of sprayer cleaning is required to make sure that it doesn’t cause permanent damage?
Just regular cleanout with an approved tank cleaner such as Tank & Equipment Cleaner.
Standard=500 (m2) Low Rate=1000 (m2)
|Contains||DDAC, organic acids & surfactants|
|Area of Use||Hard Surfaces|
Hand-held Application Rate
Standard Rate - Dilute 1L concentrate in 20L water to cover 100m2 - Pack cover 500m2
Low Rate - Dilute 1L concentrate in 40L water to cover 100m2 - Pack cover 1000m2
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use