Lawn thatch is a layer of stems, roots and other debris that accumulates near the soil surface.
A little bit is ok but left to accumulate, thatch can harbour fungal diseases, limit root development and inhibit water penetration to the soil
Excessive thatch (greater than 1.5-2 cm thickness) means grass is more likely to struggle year-round with alternating drought & disease
Well-cared for lawns can be more prone to thatch than neglected lawns - Thatch GO helps speed up natural decomposition
Benefits of Thatch GO:
- Thatch reduction without the need for mechanical or physical work also minimises disruption to your surface.
- Speeds up natural decomposition of Thatch to keep up with fertilised lawns. Nutrients are released back to the soil
- Used in sports turf maintenance and safe for home & garden too...
- Improves wear tolerance and grass hardiness
- Naturally occurring bacterial and fungal species in a unique, bespoke blend
- Suitable for use in knapsack and tractor sprayers
- Soil temperatures should be above 7°c before application
- Maximum application rate is 1 kg per hectare (10,000m2)
- Re-apply after 4 weeks if necessary on thick patches of Thatch
|Apply as a powder dissolved in water||25g - 100g in 20 - 30 L water to cover 1000m2|
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)