Rigel-G 1 L - suppression of aphids, caterpillar, whitefly & eggs/early larval of vine weevil
Rigel-G is an organic plant nutrient and biostimulant which can strengthen and improve grass, plant or vegetable growth and their response to stress inducing conditions.
Rigel-G is a silicon, salicylic acid and garlic based plant nutrient that helps plants overcome stress caused by difficult growing conditions e.g drought and disease and stimulate natural defence mechanisms.
Rigel-G helps strengthen plant tissue which will create a hardier plant and improve vigour over time.
Bio-stimulants have been shown to positively influence several metabolic processes such as respiration, photosynthesis, nucleic acid synthesis and ion uptake. They may enhance nutrient availability, water holding capacity, increase antioxidants, enhance metabolism and increase chlorophyll production.
- Rigel-G can be used as part of an organic plant production programme - it is not a pesticide
- Rigel-G is diluted with water
- Spray directly onto soil or plants
- No need for a harvest interval
- Rigel-G is not prone to resistance
- Can be used on a wide variety of crops
- Foliar application pack treats 1.5 acres or 6,000 m2
- Soil application pack treats 0.75 acres or 3,000 m2
- It is advised to do a small trial on new or sensitive crop varieties to check the tolerance
Learn More About Rigel-G
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
|Hand-held Application||30 ml in 20 L water to cover approx. 300m2|
|Boomspray Application||1 l/ha in 400-600 l/ha water|
Walk slowly or use a higher output nozzle to ensure soil penetration with the high water volume