Mitak One Shot insecticide is a non-hazardous, physical insecticide for the control of conifer mites and Cyprus aphids in trees and hedges.
Contains: Silca & surfactants
Covearge: 50 ml of diluted Mitak one shot will treat 10 - 20 m of hedging (assuming a height of 2 m) when diluted in 10 - 20 L water
- Active against a wide range of insect species including Cyprus aphids and conifer mites
- Suitalbe for foliar application
- Formulated with an organo-silicate wetting agent - degrading rapidly into Silica and H20
- No harvest interval needed, no residues left
- Spray target until run off
- Allow water volume reduction
Advice when using Mitak to treat leylandii hedging:
- Mites and aphid can be active in hedging from spring through to the end of autumn.
- Mitak was developed through a trials programme in co-operation with Reading University tree reasearch laboratories
- It is a physical insecticide which is highly abbrasive to soft bodies mites and aphids.
- This non-chemical, phycical action, is extremely effective at controlling mites and aphids, whilst leaving vegetation unharmed.
- Treatments are recommeded when mites are aphids are active, typically 3 sprays through spring, summer and autum, or as required, when the pests are active.
- Ideally spray with a knapsack sprayer and drench the entires hedge, both health and damaged area
Crops that Mitak One Shot can be used on include:
- Fruit - Top & Soft
- Peas & beans
- Stone fruit
- Roses and fowers
Application rate - Spot treatment*
In 10 – 20 L water
*On spot treatment target to the point of run off. Based on 50 ml of Mitak to 10 – 20 L water 10 – 20 m of hedging will be controlled (assuming a height of up to 2 m tall)
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use