Sirius is a physical, organo-silicate spray which strengthens plants and can have a direct affect on populations of aphids, spider mites, whitefly and thrips in fruit, vegetables, ornamentals, trees and hedges.
Contains organo-sillicate wetting system - degrading to silica and water
Very safe for edible crops, no toxic build up. Suitable for re-spraying
- Increases leaf chlorophyll, improves plants ability to resist pest attack by increasing phytoliths.
- Reduces plants susceptibility to disease.
- Increases root development.
- For soil and foliar application - does not cause blockages.
- No Harvest Interval.
- No residues
- Can be applied via knapsack, boom sprayer or fertigation lines
Crops that Sirius has been used on include:
- Fruit - top and soft
- Peas and beans
- Stone Fruit
- Glasshouse crops
- Roses & flowers
Application Rate - overall application / field sprays
|When used alone||0.5 L||200 L||1 ha (2.5 ac)|
|When mixed with other insecticides||0.25 L||200 L||1 ha (2.5 ac)|
Application Rate - Spot treatment*
|When used alone||50 ml||20 L|
|When mixed with other insecticides||25 ml||20 L|
*On spot treatment target to the point of run off
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)
Sirius 1L - Unique action with insecticidal properties is rated 5.00 stars by Progreen Weed Control Solutions customers based on 1 product reviews