Sven Insecticide 1L
Strong, professional insecticide for aphids in vegetation, grass pests in turf and many other insect pests in a variety of crops
Insecticide for grassland, managed amenity turf, ornamental vegetation and other cereal & vegetable crops
Suitable for aphid control and also soil larvae in grassland and turf
- Controls aphids in crops, pea/ bean weevil, caterpillars in brassica crops and Bibionid eggs in grassland
- Low danger to bees when used under field conditions
- Incorporates chemistry to increase repellancy - keeping aphids away from treated areas
- Requires high water volume
- Max. dose rate is 50ml per 1200L/ha for Ornamental plant production (protected)
- Do not cut grass for 14 days after treatment.
- Turf areas - do not walk on treated area for 5 days after application
For specific crop dilution rates please ask us or see the product label.
Active Ingredient: 25 g/L (2.6 % w/w) esfenvalerate
Rate: 300ml/ ha (grassland/ turf)
See also: Sumi-Alpha insecticide
- Keep grazing animals off treated grassland for 14 days
- Medium spray quality required as defined by BCPC
- Mixing & Filling: add water to the tank and then add Sven - agitating continuously.
- Do not leave diluted spray mix in the tank
- Sven is a Pyrethroid - take care when spraying and do not use immediately after other pyrethroid products
Learn More About Sven
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Application Rate, Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product
|Grassland & Amenity turf||Peas & Field Beans||Cabbage, Kale, Brussel Sprouts|
|300ml/ha in 600- 1000L||200ml/ ha in 200-600L/ha water||200ml/ ha in 200 - 800 L/ha water|
1 application per year. Apply in Autumn
Sven covers many other crops. Please see label for dilution rates or contact us.