PG20 Broadcast Spreader
This multipurpose Broadcast Spreader 20 kg is aimed at the keen gardener and can be used for spreading grass seed, fertiliser or salt.
Click here for Scotts Easygreen Rotary Fertiliser Spreader
- holds approx. 15kg fertiliser or 5-8kg grass seed
This model is popular amongst home owners with small to medium size lawns. Proven as an excellent all round granular broadcast spreader it can be used for spreading grass seed, granular fertiliser and winter salt.
Fitted with the combination of an adjustable flow and built in agitator you are guaranteed a consistent supply of product to the spinning disc and an even application. Spread widths will vary dependent on speed of walking and materials used but typically delivers a 1 – 2 m swath.
- Suitable for fertiliser, grass seed, salt and ice melt (see capacity below)
- Compact broadcast spreader (push type) – easily stored
- Tough plastic gridded hopper – helps reduce clumps
- Adjustable flow control and metal agitator gives an even spread
- Heavy duty frame and enclosed gear case
- Easily to assemble – no tools required
- Pneumatic tyres able to cover most terrains
Weight empty: 3 kg
Capacity: Max 20 kg fertiliser or salt, 15 kg grass seed
Spreading pattern: Approx 1 – 2 metres
Fully clean down this spreader if used for salt spreading to help prevent corrosion.