ProCrystal Algae Control
ProCrystal Algae Control is an environmentally friendly and safe way to control floating or swimming algae in ponds, lakes and stagnant water.
Comes in 9 easy to use water soluble sachets.
ALTERNATIVES For Blanketweed control see Blanketweed Klear
ProCrystal is a environmentally friendly bio-product containing a bacteria that controls swimming, floating algae and algal bloom found in ponds, lakes and stagnant expanses of water.
Used correctly it will improve the visual clarity of water as well as reducing unpleasant odours that are often caused by the algae.
- Eliminates suspended and floating filamentous and unicellular algae*
- Consumes excess nitrogen and nitrates that lead to rapid algal growth.
- Improves water clarity and reduces unpleasant smells - in days
- Can also be used as a monthly preventative treatment (or 3 weekly for initial stages)
- Restores the natural balance of the water’s environment
- Available in single, hydro-soluble sachets for easy application - clean and mess free
- Simply throw the unopened water-soluble sachets into the water to begin treatment
- Safe for fish and aquatic plants
How to apply:
- Place unopened ProCrystal sachets uniformly on the surface of the water
- Can be applied from the riverside or from a boat
- Dosate rate varies according to the depth of the water and the application timing
- Best results are achieved when the water temperature rises above 10°C and the water has a pH between 5.5 to 8.5
- Always use gloves to apply the sachets onto water
- Store in a cool, dry atmosphere
- Keep away from children and animals
Active ingedient: Each sachet contains 6 strains of safe, Class 1 bacteria added to an inert powder for safe handling and application
Pack size: 454 g water-soluble sachets
Packs per outer: 9 sachets in 1 bucket
Pack coverage: Variable dependent on water depth
For more information on treating Algae click here
|Depth||Application||Frequency||Dose per 100m2|
|< 1 metre||Initial application*||Every 30 days||300 g|
|Maintenance application**||Every 30 days||120 g|
|< 2 metres||Initial application*||Every 30 days||500 g|
|Maintenance application**||Every 30 days||200 g|
* Continue applications until desired results are achieved
** Continue to maintain desired appearance off water system throughout the growing season
ProCrystal may require repeated treatments. Ideally use between spring and autumn