Sapphire Grain 25 display boxes contain 60 individual 25 gram whole grain scahets treated with Brodifacoum rodent poison. This product is ideal for larger, non professional users where rats and mice are both the primary target. Brodifacoum is a strong, single feed poison that is potentially harmful to non target animals and should always be used through a tamper proof bait station.
Sapphire Grain 25 contains the single feed active ingredient Brodifacoum on an oat grain which can control mice and rats in 1 feed.
Sapphire Grain is packed into 25g sachets to keep the bait as fresh as possible. The bait is produced using the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure rodents are lured to the baits quickly and infestations controlled fast. The strength of Sapphire Grain 25 offers the user a great solution to control large infestations of rodents when other baits might not work.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g grain sachets, enough for 3 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly.
Always read the label. Active: 0.0025% Brodifacoum
Want to buy and use Professional Grade Rodenticides?
Why not complete our quick and easy Online Training to become certificated user? It's industry accredited and take less than 2 hours to complete.
How To Use
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings.
- This can be burrows or runs.
- Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 2 x 25g of Sapphire Grain into each of the bait stations. Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.