SmartGrass 20 g
SmartGrass is a powerful Paddock growth stimulant, that increases grass growth without additional nitrogen.
ALTERNATIVES For paddocks/grassland - TriPHOS 1 L
Paddock growth stimulant, maximising grass growth without additional nitrogen.
A little pack that punches above its weight covering 1 hectares (2.5 acres) providing a value for money solution to achieving accelerated grass growth for early grazing or sileage.
Why use SmartGrass?
- Can increase grass production by up to 18%
- Accelerates grass growth which can allow for earlier grass use for grazing or grass cutting
- Improves the benefits of paddock fertilisers eg Paddock Royale
- Does not contain nitrogen - no increased risk of laminitis
- Will provide accelerated growth for 3 - 4 weeks, provided adquate soil moisture and nutrition is available
How to use SmartGrass:
- Appy early Spring (April time)
- Apply using a sprayer
- Best results are seen
- When used in conjunction with a grassland or paddock fertiliser e.g Paddock Royale
- When a full soil analysis is carried out to establish any other nutrient deficiencies. This is also a cost effective way of ensuring you only use the fertiliser you need to.
- Apply 2 weeks prior to any grazing period starting
- 20 g pack covers 1 hectare (2.5 acres)
Application Timing: Apply in Spring (usually April)
MAPP No: 15628
Hand-held Application Rate
|Plant and vegetable food||20 g/ha|