Suregrow Fertiliser 20 kg - Horse & Pony Paddock Fertilizer
Suregrow 20 KG Paddock Horse and Pony Grass fertiliser
Currently unavailable - see our larger 25 kg Paddock Fertiliser options
Due to the exceptionally high gas price and recent developments in Eastern Europe the global fertiliser market is experiencing significant disruption. The price and availability of many fertilisers is fluctuating significantly and while ProGreen have taken extra stock to guard against disruption this stock is becoming strained. Where customers know what their requirements are we suggest taking stock now to avoid shortages and further price increases.
Suregrow Fertiliser is a granular paddock fertilizer formulated to promote controlled healthy paddock grass growth for Horse and Pony grazing. Encourages high yielding paddocks without the risk of Laminitis. It stimulated root development and strength and extends grass growing season.
Suregrow paddock fertiliser contains the major nutrients required for grazing grass growth. Formulated to provide slow nutrient release preventing lush growth and the associated health impacts on grazing animals. Suregrow helps to encourage stronger root growth resulting in thicker sward, assisting in the recovery of damaged patches. Application of Suregrow fertiliser can also aid in weed suppression via increasing competition with weed species. It is also possible to lengthen the normal growing period with the use of an effective paddock fertilizer.
- Product supplied in 20kg bags
- Analysis: 11% Nitrogen 22% Phosphorus 18% Sulphur
- Movement of grazing animals is not normally required providing there is a sufficient covering of edible grass, approximately 50mm
We strongly recommend that all fertilizers are applied in line with soil analysis results. ProGreen’s Agronomists are qualified and able to provide this service and will be happy to discuss result interpretation with you. Instructions on how to take these and can be found in our Soil Analysis product range
- To achieve best summer yield typical application would comprise 4–5 x 20kg bags per acre applied through March to July
- To continue maximum production through Autumn a further 4 x 20kg bags per acre could be applied through September to mid-November.
|Analysis||11% Nitrogen 22% Phosphorus 18% Sulphur|
|Coverage m2||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Coverage Acres||Variable (refer to chart)|
|Granular / Liquid||Granular|
|Granule Size (mm)||2 - 4 mm|
|Pack Size||20 kg|
Application and Timing:
- To achieve best summer yield typical application would comprise of 4 to 5 x 20kg bags per acre applied through March to July
- To continue maximum production through Autumn a further 3 x 20kg bags per acre could be applied through September to mid-November.