Ruby Blocks 25 Wax Blocks 1.5kg (50X30g packs)
Ruby Block 25 display boxes contains the multi-feed active ingredient Difenacoum giving users confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas such as homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent.
- Buy 2 for £26.69 £22.24 each and save 11%
- Buy 4 for £24.29 £20.24 each and save 19%
Ruby Blocks 25 display boxes contain 50 individual 30g gram wax blocks treated with Difenacoum rodent poison. This product is ideal for larger, non professional users where mice are the main target and rats are the secondary pest.
Ruby Block 25 contains the multi-feed active ingredient Difenacoum that gives users confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas / homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent.
Each 300g pouch contains 10 x 30g wrapped blocks, sufficient for three bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly.
Rodenticides pose a high risk to the environment. To ensure safe and effective use all mouse and rat poisons must be secured within a suitable bait station. For our range of secure, tamper proof bait boxes please see here.
Always read the label. Active: 0.0025% Difenacoum
Want to buy and use Professional Grade Rodenticides?
Why not complete our quick and easy Online Training to become certificated user? It's industry accredited and take less than 2 hours to complete.
How To Use
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings such as burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 90g of Ruby Blocks (3x30g blocks) into each of the bait stations. The blocks are wrapped and have a hole through the centre allowing them to be securely place onto a baiting rod in the bait station.
- Check the bait after 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for and safely remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
Learn More About Ruby wax blocks
- Click the additional tabs at the top of this section (Label/SDS, Reviews) to reveal further information on this product