To buy this product with a suitable glyphosate, see our discounted product bundle here.
Broad-spectrum, non-selective weed control for pre and post emergent control of a wide variety of weeds in porous surfaces.
Keep beds and borders clear of weeds for up to 6 months by using Paradise pre-emergence or mixing with a total weedkiller for longer lasting control of weedy areas.
Total weed control that lasts up to 6 months
- Ideal for use to keep areas free of weeds for long periods
- Apply in late winter or early spring for best results
- Flexible application – use in a boom spray or knapsack
- Can be used in a tank-mix with glyphosate or diluted with water on its own
- Controls a wide variety of weeds by interrupting seed germination
- Advisable not to apply too near the following species: dogwood, privet and lilacs (see label for further info.)
- Use ‘medium’ quality spray as per BCPC guidelines
Application notes and guidance:
- See label for shrub and tree species that may be susceptible to soil and/or foliar application
- Ensure application equipment is thoroughly washed out after use
|Contains||Flazasulfuron 25% w/w|
|Area of Use||Areas Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Hard Surfaces (Railway Ballast Only), Natural Surfaces Not Intended To Bear Vegetation, Permeable Surfaces|
Using Pesticides Safely
When you buy a professional use pesticide you and/or the end user must ensure that the product is legally used in line with the industries Approved Code of Practice set out by The Food & Environment Protection Act 1985 (FEPA) & Control of Pesticide Regulations 1986 (COPR).
When placing an order for a professional use pesticide you must confirm that you have read, understood and will comply with these regulations.
Use plant protection products safely & always read the label & product information before use.
Need pesticide training? Click here
Hand-held Application Rate
|Natural surfaces not intended for vegetation||5 g in 20 L water covers 333m2|
Boomspray Application Rate
|Natural surfaces not intended for vegetation||150 g/ha in 200 - 600 L/ha water covers 1ha (10,000m2)|
Paradise is typically mixed with glyphosate to quickly remove established weeds
See all Glyphosates here
See recommended Paradise+Glyphosate bundle here
Product Usage Calendar
*KEY - Green = suggested period of use
Safety Sheets (MSDS)