PG60 Broadcast Spreader
Massive capacity for grass seed, fertiliser and ice-melt products this push along broadcast spreader will suit any professional user. Rate adjustment handles allow for calibration and the spread of different products reliably and accurately.
This product is designed to withstand prolonged, heavy and varied use coming powder coated with a metal gearbox, vast hopper and chunky pneumatic tyres. The supplied plastic cover also ensures that products are kept drying meaning work can continue in all weather.
- Suitable for spreading grass seed, fertiliser and salt (see capacity below)
- Sturdy rust proof hopper with removable grid reduces clumps
- Agitation ensures an even spread of 2 – 4 metres
- Flow control with metal rods, fully enclosed corrosion proof gear box
- Large pneumatic tyres allow easy movement on most terrain
- Soft comfort grip handle for easy control
Weight empty: 17 kg
Capacity: 57kg weight
Spreading pattern: 2 – 4 metres
If using this spreader for salt it is advised to fully clean down to prevent corrosion